Monday, April 9, 2012


So my first for March got done. We booked our trip!! Yay! We ended up not doing a cruise though. We are going to a resort in Cabo Mexico instead. We are going next month. I'm sooo excited!
I actually have two first for this month. One of my first is that I am making a commitment to update my blog at least once a week. Hopefully this'll get me in the habit. :) The other is that we disconnected our cable. This is the first time in our married life we will not have cable. I'm actually very excited. There's so much we want to do and not having TV as a distraction is going to be great.
My husband...the comedian. :)

3 comments:

T-I-F-F-A-N-Y said...

Haha thats great! We need to have you guys over for dinner! Would thur this week at 6 work?????

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! Funny pics of Heath, love it!

Unknown said...

Tiffany I just looked at my blog and it's Friday. Sorry I didn't' get back to you in time. We definitely would love to gift together sometime. Also did you get my texts about Heath's birthday party? Do you think you guys could make it?